University of London Exams
Our Testing Office provides proctoring services for University of London distance students including proctoring services for the summer (May/June) and autumn (September/October) final exams. The official deadline to register for these exams is February 1 for the summer exams and August 1 for the fall exams. Seats are very limited at our Testing Office. Please be aware that our center does book up very quickly, each year.
The proctoring fee is $25 per hour for each exam. All testing fees will be paid at the time of registration, by debit or credit card. To register for your exams, visit the Exam Registration website and follow these steps:
- Under 'Choose a Group', select University of London
- Under Step 2, select your program
- Under 'Choose an Exam', select the title of the paper you will be sitting
- Under Step 4: Choose the pre-scheduled date for your exam (it will be the only one available)
- Under Step 5: Choose the pre-determined start time for your exam (it will be the only one available)
- Complete the next two steps, providing test taker contact information
- Click on green 'Add to Cart' button
- To reserve a seat for your exam, scan a copy of your signed and dated Entry Form, and email that scan to email@example.com. We will complete the remainder of the form and send it back to you. Included will be your validation code that will allow you to register for your exams through the University of London. If you notice any of your exam dates/times provided by the University of London conflicting with another exam, contact the University of London as soon as possible.
- Our testing center is not authorized to change exam dates or exam times [apart from minor adjustments to adhere to our office hours (9am-4pm)]. University of London must approve any schedule changes. Once these changes are approved, contact our office with evidence of this approval and the new date/time of your exam.
Please Note: There will be a one-time shipping charge of $25 to return all of your exam materials to the University of London. This fee will be paid in person by credit card when you complete your first University of London test of the semester.
View additional information on the University of London exams website. If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (301) 314-7688.
For information on directions and parking for our center, visit the Directions and Parking page.